Friday, 26 August 2011

Murder by the Book

If you fancy a laugh - come and see my new play Murder By The Book, which is being performed  by a team of amateur actors (including myself I must confess!) at Oldham Library on Friday 25 November at 7pm.  Tickets cost just £4 (incl wine and buffet).  It'll all be over by about 8.30pm.

It's an evening of over-the-top acting where you'll be asked to assist in solving the crime.  Oldham-born actress Brenda Le Grande returns to her home town to launch her autobiography 'I Did It My Way - So Get Over it!' after 28 years as queen of the daytime soaps.  However, she hasn't counted on a few surprise guests, too much vino and a murder!  Can PC Lawton solve the crime in time?  Do we really care?  Come along and find out.

Call 0161 770 8000 to book your tickets!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.