Sunday, 29 January 2012

Corrie tours this year

You might be interested in the following:

Wed 14 March - I'll be looking after a tour by Elite Coaches of Sale, Manchester, which will be visiting several Corrie locations.  If you want to join us - you can google them, they still have seats available.

Sun 29 April - I'll be showing a group from Canada around some Corrie locations.  It's part of a great UK holiday run by coronationtravel.com

Mon 11 June - I'm conducting a tour of Corrie locations as part of a visit to Liverpool by the Carribean Princess cruise ship.  If you want further details drop me an email and I'll put you in touch with the tour operator.

Fri 27 July: The annual World of Coronation Street tour arrives from Canada.    You'll get details from kemptvilletravel.com

Last year I offered walking tours of Manchester city centre which include the full Corrie story, a walk past the studios (not in them!) and some Corrie locations.  This year I'm unable to fit many in - but if you want to check out a date please drop me an email, but do let me know what date(s) you can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.