Friday, 7 August 2015

Farewell Weatherfield!

It's time to hang up my hairnet, put the flying ducks away - to pack up me pigeons.

'What on earth's he on about?' I hear you ask.

Well, after more years than I care to - or can - remember, I'm waving a fond farewell to the annual Kemptville Travel Coronation Street Tour.  In recent years I scaled back my involvement from the full 10 to just 2 days but after this year I won't be guiding any days at all.  I'm pleased to be joining the group in September for two days of Corrie locations as my swan song.

It's been a great honour to share production tales and hidden locations with so many wonderful Canadian fans down the years and I'm sure I will miss it. 

I'm just giving up the Kemptville Travel tour and the Weatherfield Walking Tours at the moment.  Anything I've agreed to do already in 2016 I will of course honour but then that will be the end of my Weatherfield duties after about 20 years.